WAITING FOR HEROES
All about musicians’ job opportunities, competitions and supports.
Are you a hero with the power of music?
The world needs you now more than ever.
We are back with the 5th edition of [Heroes' Mission Board]. Our service provides you with the latest hero's missions (a.k.a. job opportunities, competitions, and support) to help people who are lost in the "Labyrinth of Emotions." Join us today and become the hero the world needs. Together, we can make a difference
[Heroes’ Mission Board]
1. R&B/Neo-Soul Songwriting Coach
Seeking a professional singer-songwriter who specialty is R&B and is fully able to teach someone in becoming a capable R&B singer-songwriter. This project is for a singer-songwriter who desires to become a R&B/Neo-Soul singer-songwriter and has been working with a R&B vocal coach and is ambitious to learn. If interested, feel free to provide links to your previous work. 10 Lessons one hour each.
2. Music Producer
I'm looking for a talented producer who specializes in pop music and knows how to really play synths and guitars. I'm looking for real talent. Please don't apply if your beats are bland, no offense. If you can't make a beat like the hills or billie jean, this job isn't for you. I'm looking for real skill so please if you think you got good skill, send in your best quality pop beat demo version. I will listen to mixing quality and how the mix complements each other. (Please attach your best pop beat to apply. Thanks.)
3. Music Curator
We are now looking for a Music Curator to join our Music Curation team at our office in New York. This is an interim position for 6 months (until February, 2024) reporting to the Head of Music Curation.
As a Music Curator you will be instrumental in supporting and creating additional value for our growing user base of storytellers by ensuring they always have the right music at hand.
Your primary focus will be:
- Performing music searches on request from external clients as well as internal departments for our US enterprise customers.
- Meeting clients to perform demos of the Epidemic Sound player and help in educating and inspiring them to find the right music for their needs.
- Contributing to refining and developing the current enterprise music curation offering in collaboration with enterprise sales and customer success.
- Contributing to accurately growing our catalog by identifying music gaps for our users.
Other tasks may include:
- Conceptualizing, curating, writing engaging copy for, and developing playlists towards various content objectives.
- Contributing to driving playlist success based on insights gained from analyzing music data.
4. Music Account Manager
Levellr is looking for a remote Music Account Manager to join our fast-growng startup and help us build our company, team, and product. As a Music AM at Levellr, you will be at the core of building a business that is changing the foundation of fan engagement, as we look to you to ensure client satisfaction, engagement, and success with our music & entertainment customers.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing startup just as we begin our expansion. Over the next few years, we’ll be working together to build the fundamentals of our product, culture, and business. We’ll be launching new products, growing our team, and building a long-term growth engine. We work with household brands like Starbucks; global music artists like Fred Again & Swedish House Mafia; and major labels at Sony, Warner & Universal.
We’re looking for: - 5+ years of experience in the music industry - Experience in customer success and/or account management - Experience working with digital marketing - Experience growing existing client relationships - Experience with customer support & service - Self-motivated, proactive, independent working style - Entrepreneur at heart, not scared to fail trying, to push the boundaries and favours action!
This is a remote role, working on a US timezone (ET). Eastern time will allow you to communicate with the Levellr team based out of the London office, whilst also engaging with our West coast based customers.
5. Looking for Support in Developing Vocal Melodies and Lyrics
CRAYON PHASE is a progressive rock band from the Ruhr Area in Germany and was formed in 2008. Each song of the concept album “Two hundred pages” (2019) reflects the spirit of the individual chapters and takes you through the story with atmospheres changing from dark to epic, from catchy to deep, from mystic to aggressive, but still stays tight and cohesive as one piece of music. The band developed towards a more energetic progressive rock sound, with their own blend of Neo Prog, New Art Rock and Melodic Prog Metal by utilizing the experience the members gained over the years in a number of different projects.
The music for the upcoming album for this is almost written. The band is looking for support in developing the vocal melodies and lyrics.
6. Music Creator Producer for Kids Channel
We are seeking a talented and creative music creator to join our team and help us produce engaging and catchy music content for our kids' channel. Our channel aims to provide entertaining and educational content for children, with a focus on catchy songs, rhymes, and music videos.
- Collaborate with our creative team to understand the channel's vision and target audience
- Create original music composition, and tunes for our videos
- Adapt and modify existing nursery rhymes and songs into new and engaging versions with a lot of rythmn!
- Produce high-quality music tracks using appropriate software and instruments
- Ensure the music aligns with the tone, style, and educational objectives of our channel
- Incorporate elements of various genres, including hip hop, rap, trap reggae afrobeat etc, and children's music
- Collaborate with animators and video editors to synchronize the music with visuals
- Provide creative input and suggestions to enhance the overall quality of the music content
- Keep up-to-date with current music trends and popular songs for kids
Deliver music tracks in a timely manner, meeting project deadlines
- Proven experience as a music creator, composer
- Strong musical skills with the ability to compose melodies
- Proficient in using music production software and instruments
- Familiarity with various music genres, including hip hop, pop, trap afro beats and children's music
- Excellent understanding of children's music preferences and age-appropriate content
- Ability to create catchy and memorable tunes that appeal to young audiences
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively within a creative team
- Attention to detail and the ability to meet project deadlines
- A portfolio or samples of previous work showcasing your music creations
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about creating fun and educational music for children and would like to be part of our exciting channel, please submit the following to be considered for the position:
Samples of your previous music creations or a portfolio
A brief introduction outlining your interest in this role and why you believe you would be a great fit for our team
We look forward to reviewing your application and finding a talented music creator who can contribute to the success of our kids channel.
7. London Based Music Producer
I am looking for a full time music producer to be based at my studio in east London, you’ll be responsible for making beats and working with artists that I’m managing to produce songs each day.
8. Female Singer/Vocalist/Songwriting for an EDM Song
Hi I'm a music producer and I've just created a classic Trance sounding track. The instrumental on its own is alright but to take it to the next level, It needs some powerful, majestic vocals and some thoughtful songwriting. I can't pay that much up front but I was hoping this would be more of a collaboration and we could split the revenue 50/50. I want this to be a worldwide anthem and a track that people will love for years to come. I'm hoping to use this track as a stepping stone in my DJ and Producer career. Preferably if you have an understanding of Dance music but anyway, You'd be in charge of songwriting and recording the vocals on your own and then sending them to me so I can edit and mix them into the track.
Here is the track.
(The title is a working title)
If this sounds like a fit for you, let's hop on a zoom call and discuss the themes and emotions we want to convey with this track.
9. Los Angeles Based Guitar Player
Looking for Los Angeles based guitarist to play chords for male vocalist in an alternative/blues/jazz style. Intermediate to professional level preferred. Guitarist who is able to host the performance sessions is preferred. Must be comfortable having sessions recorded and posted on YouTube and Tiktok.
10. Create 6 Songs on MixCraft Studio 9
I will give you 6 different backing tracks. * Blues - C Major
* Rock - F Major
* Reggae - G Major
* Jazz - A Minor
* Drum n Bass - E Minor
You need to compose me 6 songs. You can only use the following instruments: - Piano
- Acoustic Guitar
I will give you all the instruments I need exactly when we start discussing the job. Next you can only compose music within certain notes. For example, if it's in C Major you can only use the C Major pentatonic scale which is CDEGA. Your job is to make the instruments sound cool with the backing tracks.